USING AMERICAN PEAT TECHNOLOGIES ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS RESULTS IN FASTER GROWTH AND REPAIR
At American Peat Technology, we produce high-quality carbon sources for building and repairing turf playing surfaces. Our product offers:
- High quantities of humic and fulvic acids that condition soil
- Granular formulations of peat, biochar, and other turf-friendly inputs
- Increased moisture holding capacity
- Promotion of healthy microbial populations in soil
- Promotion of plant germination
- Reduced risk of weed seeds and pathogens
- Consistency in quality and particle size, ensuring easy and accurate application with existing machinery
Watch our video that tells the story of how we grew a play-ready surface on rocky and sandy soil in just six weeks!
Our soil-applied granular products leverage the power of all-natural reed-sedge peat combined with other valuable inputs:
- Ascophyllum Nodosum Seaweed Extract – A powerful biostimulant that mitigates abiotic stressors and improves soil fertility to grow roots deeper and faster.
- Micronutrients – Incorporated into our granular products to meet your exact soil needs. Includes high humic fraction of peat chelates and translocates minerals.
- Biochar and Bone Char – Sustainable, climate-friendly components that foster beneficial soil microbes and increase water holding capacity.
Use American Peat Technology products, in a format of your choosing, to maximize your existing nutrition program. Our granular products come in a variety of particle sizes and can be mixed or co-applied with your existing products.
Contact us to buy, find your distributor, get a sample, design a custom product, and learn more.