- Our products are typically packaged in 1 ton (2000 lbs.) super sacks and then shipped on pallets. Pictured here is what our bags look like.
- Most of our current customers purchase full loads at a time, which consists of 21 pallets and weighs just over 44,000 lbs. This is by far the most economical way to move our products. We do have several smaller customers that only purchase a bag or two at a time due to their specific usage and storage constraints.
- Our customers typically arrange their own trucking through brokers but we are very experienced in this area and would be happy to provide this service to you.
- Our products ship both domestically and internationally. Current customers include companies in Brazil, Uruguay, Nigeria, India, Canada, and of course the United States. We are starting to work with many more countries as well.
- Our staff is proficient in arranging overseas shipments; we are able to work with all countries to obtain the necessary documentation for importation.
- Our facility has 4 driver-friendly loading docks and we offer an expanded timeframe of loading hours.
Click here to see driving directions to our facilities.